We will use reasonable efforts to correct any discovered defects in our App, Devices, or Services and products. However, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, your access to and use of our App, Devices, and Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content provided by, or the conduct of, any user and you bear the entire risk of using the App, Devices, and Services.
All our devices and products are made from high-quality materials and for information purposes only. We take no responsibility for any death or injury that may result from the misuse of any of our apps, devices, services, or products. Our app, devices, services, and products are to be used responsibly and within the legal boundaries of the United States.
● Please understand that our app, devices, services, and products are NOT intended to serve as a replacement for medical treatment or clinical evaluation. If a situation arises where you or someone in your care requires treatment, you are strongly encouraged to administer such treatment and seek out advice from a medical professional.
● The choice to utilize our app, devices, services, and products is exclusively your own.
● Mediminder, Inc. makes no warranty as to the success rate of our app, devices, services, or products; nor does Mediminder Inc warrant that these products will be sufficient to protect from death or injury due to an underlying medical condition.
Limitation of Warranties
The information provided via this app, device, website, or product is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. More specifically, Mediminder Inc does not warrant that:
• The information regarding the Product on this app or website will be constantly available, or available at all.
• The information on this app or website is complete regarding Products and services, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
• You must not rely on the information provided by this app, device, or website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers
• Our devices, app, website, and products may contain more or potentially updated information beyond what appears in this disclaimer. Please be sure to read any labels, updates, packaging materials, alerts, and other communications before utilizing our app, website, devices, or products.
• If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare providers.
• If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention from a medical professional.
• You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our App, website, device, or products.
“App” or Application” refers to the EpiReminder mobile application or any other mobile application provided by Mediminder, Inc. and accompanying services provided by such app;
“Devices” includes the EpiReminder location tracker and any other device produced by Mediminder Inc that enables monitoring the proximity of medical treatments or devices;
“Website” or “site” refers to any website provided by Mediminder
”App/Devices/Website” shall include Mediminder Inc and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
By Purchasing our Product and services, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on January 2, 2023
For general inquiries: